Thursday, October 1, 2009

Southwest Vendors Mall in Summit, MS




After visiting all of the local vendor malls I set my sights on Southwest Vendors Mall in Summit, MS. I placed my name on the waiting list and waited.....that was April. Last month I received a call that they had a booth for me! Woohoo!!! I was excited and scared at the same time. Teaching full time, 3 kids, dance, gym, a husband, church.....now a store???? How will I do it all? I can honestly say that if it were not by the grace of God and the extra help of my AWESOME husband, I could not do it all.

Stephanie Johnson is the owner of Southwest Vendors Mall. She is wonderful. She is SO helpful. (She also has some of the best booths! Be sure to stop by and take a look when you have some extra money...I promise you will find something to buy.)



No comments:

Post a Comment